As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols as well as equipment that are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. All surfaces will be thoroughly sterilized between each patient visit.
- To minimize risks as directed by the Texas Dental Board, CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we are implementing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive for your appointment please remain seated in your car and call us at 817-275-4355. One of our staff members will come out to greet you, take your temperature, and ask you a few questions. Once the screening is complete we will escort you into the building.
- We ask that you don't bring any companions with you for your appointment with the exception of patients who need assistance, for example, pediatric patients, elderly patients, special-needs patients, or patients who will be undergoing sedation.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check, which includes our team members as well.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
When Is The Right Time To Visit A Dentist
While some health organizations have suggested that Americans avoid "routine" dental care, the American Dental Association and Pecan Park Dental agree that delayed dental treatment could lead to more harm than good. Even missing regular cleaning may mean additional appointments to repair the damage that could have been avoided. Our goal is to keep you smiling bright every day! And that means never neglecting your oral hygiene!
We understand this is a concerning time. But know that our dental office has successfully reopened and everything we do is to keep our dental family safe. One thing for sure is Pecan Park Dental has always taken infection control seriously and with COVID, more-so than ever before.
The right time is always sooner rather than later. Please don’t delay your next cleaning or dental appointment! Feel free to talk with us about the preventative measures we are taking and even ask for a less popular appointment time. We are here for you!
Watch this video to see what you can expect when you arrive for your appointment.:
Watch our patient intake process in action as Dr. Bangs further explains the steps:
Dr. Stephanie Bangs talks about the precautionary steps we have taken?to make sure our office is as safe as possible for every patient that comes through our doors:
We care about more than just your smile - we're here to protect your overall health! Our patients' safety comes first Watch this video published by the Texas Dental Association to learn more:
For more regular updates from Pecan Park Dental, please follow our socials!